Open Position: Curriculum Coordinator
- Develop procedures for teachers to implement curriculum appropriate for inclusive classroom;
- Analyze student test data and make recommendations for improvement in curriculum and teaching;
- Review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials to make sure it meet the needs of ALL students;
- Observe work of teaching staff to evaluate performance, and to recommend changes that could strengthen teaching skills;
- Recommend teaching techniques and the use of different or new technologies, keep teachers up-to-date with new technology, standards, state testing, new curriculum;
- Train teachers and other instructional staff in new content or programs;
- Collaborate with staff members and teachers from various departments to plan short or long-term special services for children with exceptional needs;
- Develop individualized education programs (IEPs), and serving as the District representative in hearings;
- Engage with students in new ways by coordinating extracurricular activities.
Requirements: Master’s in Education with 2 years’ experience in Job offer or alternate 2 years in related teaching experience is acceptable. Must have NJ State of Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced standing for Elementary School Teachers in Grade K-5.
How to apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: School Director
Posted on July 12, 2016
Welcome to Full Gospel Christian Academy
Full Gospel Christian Academy is located in Newark, NJ. It is a private school that is licensed to serve 57 students ages 2 to 4. Full Gospel Christian Academy is coed (school has male and female students) and is Pentecostal in orientation. Full Gospel Christian Academy has 7 students for every full time teacher. The New Jersey average is 13 students per full-time equivalent teacher.